This template has no scheduled slides

/////Eltima. Naitik alcione whenever is that area presencio or at distancias. Bassolino. Insekten last up to go nice day system or a pair of thin air Italo never said prezent Seattle estacion the endo out when I will never see that saguna manera tradicion are all at this tencia carassius our Internet. Wanna send me a total mass lucadou. Cavinton has the desk then Tom has DNA gotta up soon. Warfe way not up soon coz did Eli go. Aceda contento come to Texas soon. Eltima./////

////Eltima nitake alcyonium whenever is that area presencio or at distancias. Bassolino. Infecting last up to go nice day system or a pair of tenari kallan never said president Seattle astaci only endo out when I will never see that CD on aminata tradicion oral it is concea catallaxy SR Internet. Wanna send me a total mass lekande cavinton has the desk then tom's DNA got up soon warfe why nahina soon 'cause did Eli Joe. Aseda gandin to come to Texas soon. Eltima.////

///Eltima. Nitake alcyonium whenever it is that area presencio or at distancias. Bassolino. Infecting last up to go nice day system or a pair of tenari tall one never said president Seattle astaci only endo out when I will never see that CD on me nanna tradicion oral it is considered catallaxy SR Internet. Wanna send me a total mass lekande having enhance the desk in Tom DNA got up to nuart hey why not henni soon 'cause did Eli Joe. Is setting gandanta come to Texas soon. Eltima.///

//Eltima. Nitake else no maam whenever it is that area presencio or at distancias. Bassolino. Affecting last up to go nice day system or a pair of tinari tolwyn never said president Seattle astaci only endo out when I will never see that CD on mean then after this we own oral it's considered catallaxy SR Internet. Wanna send me a total mess lekande having enhance the desk and um DNA got up to nuart hey why not ending soon buzet you lied job. Is setting dondante come to Texas soon eltima.//

/Eltima. Night cute snowman whenever it is that area presencio or at this fancy's. Boss me know. Sexting last up to go nice date system or a pair of shin Ari told win never said president Seattle astaci only into out when I will never see that CD on mean then after this we own oral is considered catallaxy SR Internet. Wanna send me a total mess lekande having enhance the desk into DNA got up the new art and wine on ending soon as it you lied job. Setting dondante come to Texas soon. Eltima./

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I had plans to explain the post. Now I don't know if I will. I probably will.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Doing great. Granted, I decided that maybe I'd post another one yesterday after this, since it's meaning is somehow apparently not entirely clear.

      Delete
  3. So is this written in Esperanto or what? (which is my polite Canadian way of saying WHAT THE FUCK?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my fault. It's the fault of Microsoft Word's new dictation function.

      Delete
  4. Would you happen to have that in English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, in English, it is something to do with the choice between going to college on campus versus doing college online. I'll leave it at that.

      Delete
  5. Now *this*, this is the content I come here for. Beyond absurdism, straight into the abstract. This is what the internet was made for. Amen, brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to pull the post, especially since I ended up writing a different one and posting it on Sunday. But it shall stay. :)

      Delete
  6. Weed is legal in Canada now, did you buy some? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not legal here in Texas. I don't have weed as an excuse for this.

      Delete

Post a Comment